Sunday, August 21, 2011

The First Kiss

Am not able to concentrate on anything
Missing you so very much my darling

Whatever I try to do, memories flashing up
Whip Lashing my face with a tight slap
Taking me back to the fragile evening
When you first set your lips on my lips
When you first kissed me with all your lifeblood
And I stood motionless and surrendered flat
Submitted my mind my soul my heart to my Man
The very first moment I was touched like a Woman
I had no other option I was helpless in your arms
Nothing worked for me I was helplessly in love
My head reeled my heart sped my eyes were in haze
Blood stopped flowing to my veins but a fire ablaze
I tried to hold on you for your support and fear
And in the act I ended up drawing you close and closer
I wished the moments to freeze for ever
And your lips drink mine with all the pleasure
As if my lips were born to wait for this moment
And if at all it could make you feel any complacent
They will get the worth of their life and all it meant
To define them to make them feel proud feel existent
My face cupped in your hands found no other place
To hide her blushing to hide her new found grace
I longed to open my eyes and take shelter in yours
But they were hard shut closed too transposed
I suffocated and melted in the magical embrace
I knew it was only for some approximate seconds
But that instant my love had found its destination
In your mesmerizing persona in your heart and notion
My eyes were closed and my lips quivered
Like a tiny sparrow my eye lashes fluttered
In a mystic joy in a overwhelming pride
In a joyous contour in a roller coaster ride
I felt shy my cheeks glowed in a soft pink shine
I wanted you to take charge of everything of mine
And it was the first ever kiss of my life
Consummating me like a newly wed wife

No comments:

Post a Comment