Thursday, August 25, 2011

I don't know

I don't know what to do
I don't know what to say
I don't know where to go
I don't know where to stay
I don't know how to be
I don't know how to act
I don't know how to see
Everything as matter of fact
I don't know how to cope
I don't know how to deal
Loneliness which keeps heaving
I don't know how to heal
Blessed with surpass of niceties
What both of us we share
Cursed with time or the void of it
I don't know how to bear
I don't know how to sleep
Alone tossing in bed
When all my wild craving being
To lie in your protective shade
I don't know how to not
Bring my mind to my face
When all my mind heart n soul
Soaked in thoughts of ur coziness
I don't know how to wait
I don't know how to not
I don't know how to change
The lines that made our fate
I don't know how to say
Each day I love you more
That I get poorer superficially
But become richer from core
I would rather close my eyes
And see your loving face
I don't know how to open my eyes
And accept the emptiness.....
I Love you Eosin clear n bold
I dont know how to hold
Your name back when I
Want to speak it loud
When my love as serene as sky
I don't know how to cloud .........
--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment