Saturday, May 14, 2011

Orchestra Of Love



Last Night I dreamt of US
A dream so avid crossing avenues
Of Love passion and burning desire
To be in your arms to die in divine pleasure

Shrills of happiness nails digging deep
Your Lips on mine rummaging each lip

YOU Caressing every little bit of me
Madly passionately lovingly wildly
Dissolving in you softly and slowly
I hold onto You close even closer, frantically

To me but the grip was never firm enough
I wish I had some more strength but I was powerless
Powerless in your strength powerless in your prowess
Was feeling like a WOMAN captivated in madness!!!

With her very own MAN her LOVE her outrageous Soul Mate
Like the Orchestra our body mind heart and souls melt
Happy to let her FLOAT in the HIGH PITCHED LOVE
Every inch of US was knotted together rising all above

In an irresistible passion and overpowering emotion
You entering me multiple times in a timeless ocean
I was getting drenched by some mystique flow of rain
Sweat drops soaked to my skin you fill me again and again

Till I cry for your support and flush red in an exotic pain
Saturated Satiated in Love or is it Life We gain
Is this Love or is this Life or Love and Life together
As always I wished for you to get the perfect answer

But you were as speechless as I was
Suffocated Fatigued in a never ending ardor
Our eyes meet each others we simply blush
In fervor of embrace we clutch together
And submerge in a forever peaceful slumber

Will my DReam once more come true?

Right now we have no idea no clue!!

My wait was for YOU
With my entire Life
And yes I did get You
Through a very hard Drive

It’s THE spark which made my somber life FULL
A wait worth of Wait made it Meaningful

Will this union remain only in future Dream
Or ever once more come true
Timelessness against the tide of Time
I will AGAIN wait and wait and wait or die for YOU

We would rather BURN Than being FADE
Its our Life Less Life which will get a Shade
By knowing I will breathe for you, You INVADE
My soul every moment, till we blaze in passion of RED

6 comments:

  1. This is Enigmatic, passionate, beautiful and erotic at the same time…..
    I can visualize the Man with her Woman in his arms through your words, which can picture a perfect Dream….
    No even I do not have any answer; neither do I have any hope….
    But yes, leave a side living, even the survival is now like carrying a mountain on my shoulder, every moment…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loved it... Felt like doing a 'role play' around each and every word that you have pictured...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are only words...
    Virtual!!!!
    I have known the REALITY only to pave the way for a eternal virtual world..

    In this world of mirror..I can see the image of my ghost and mere existance in the reality is more and more killing and bearing the unbearable burden of life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might be virtual.... But It’s more that Real now... Yes, it will never return in my life... But all those moments and sub moments will keep my senses filled up till I breathe my last... It’s a promise to my existence...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did you put this picture??
    Did your heart not bleed before putting this up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. VIRTUREALITY??
    Yes those memories are my ONLY treaseure
    Caskets of memories bringing trinklets of joy to fragile parched lips in oblivion..

    Viewers may think she is stupid or mindless??
    Yes I am stupid I am mindeless I am lifeless

    Am like an earthworm who just exist to be trodden by life!!!

    ReplyDelete