Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Story1

In my solitary search of life and love
You nested like a pristine fluttering dove
In the maverick pace of race of every strife
You came to me with a DROP of LIFE

You touched my HEART
You touched my SOUL
You held my LIFE
You gave it a GOAL

With your golden SPIRIT
You made me FEEL
With your beatific VISSION
You made me see the UNSEEN

With your angelic SMILES
You made my DAYS
With your beautiful THOUGHTS
You made me SAIL

Instilling DREAMS through your gaze
You meant my NIGHTS
With your NAME in the phrase
You showed me TWILIGHTS

With your magical strokes
You painted LOVE as an ART
In your powerful yet soft embraces
I quivered like a BIRD

With your creative bent of MIND
I got a chance to RELIVE
The moments I have never lived
Moments you made me UNWIND

With all your UNIQUENESS
You made my long long WAIT for YOU
A Worthwhile WAIT –
In a truly GLORIFIED sense

You taught me Love
You taught me Life
You taught me the Art of Loving too
You imbibed a meaning to everything I see
And every little thing I DO


To every small steps of life
You gave me Tips
You brought a natural SMILE
To my withering LIPS

End of Part 1

5 comments:

  1. I searched a Lot and lot and lot and lot.... Did not get back that Photograph.... And didn't feel like giving any other as replacement.... really feeling bad to loose that Photo.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo is there with you.. you have to get it retrieved.. Never say Die..


    We have learnt the ART of MISSING in EACH and EVERY WAY RIGHTFULL WRONGFULL SINFUL BLISSFULL
    DEATHFULL and most most SORROWFULL WAYS.....
    MISSING YOU BY IMPRISONED BY LIFE!!!

    Can you discover a unit of measurement of missing you and loving you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T REMOVE THE BUBBLE..ITS REALLY AN APPEALING THOUGHT!!!

    ReplyDelete