Saturday, May 14, 2011

Silence

Yes, You are so very right.
Yes, You have all the reason to envy me.
Envy me, because I have lost my minimum right
Minimum right to talk to the Best Friend of me.

Silence is an obligation, never a choice,
I know how much I enjoyed talking to someone.
Waited every moment to hear her voice,
And pour my heart and mind out in fun.

Now the silence looms large
The lonely heart looks for the lost companion
Not able to withstand the vacuum inside
When all the dreams and thoughts are broken.

I miss my friend,
With whom I never felt tired talking
Can’t believe that I’m in a world,
Without her, I have to keep on breathing.

1 comment:

  1. Talking to you was like breathing every momment..
    We couldnot wait for sharing minutest things which caught our senses
    Yes we have lost right of communication
    In a democratic country which perhaps believes in Liberty of speech..

    You strangle your throat you choke your voice
    24 by 7
    Love reciprocation care or feelings are after all is a criminal offence

    ReplyDelete