Saturday, May 14, 2011

Trying to Fight Bak Lifelessness

Retiring for the Night
For another aimless loveless Day
Life is all a burden for me anyway
Trying to fight it with all the might

You have still a reason of escaping
Escaping to an unknown Land
But I have to have to stay back
Back for some one whom I brought to this world

I envy you someway
When you can choose not to speak
Or not adjust Just be your own way
Or simply sound bleak

I cannot even pose silence
When I really want to be a Loner
I have to keep on putting a mask
When I deadly try to be just a far

I really dont have any thing to
Look Forward To
As I always said everyday has to
Have a meaning for Me
To wake up to somehow commnicate with You

As that has been now zero
But to a point of No return
I desperately fight my sanity
Against every odd and notion

But atleast those innocent serene smiles
Give me reasons to strive for endledd

And my love for You 2
Keeps on taking new meanings
New Turns new messages Everyday
I keep thinking of You and missing You
In every possible and impossible ways

No comments:

Post a Comment