Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jaaaann

I really dont know how much of stress somebody called God plans for me
each day...we were supposed to be happy today....
And this is what we got in return in the bargain of life...
Jhogra na jhogra r urdhye sob...
But he didnt misbehaved succumed to shell...am not in any mood to
bring him out..parbo na just...
I have taken sleeping pills tonite just to ease my nerves..and the
nerve tabs also..
Pagol hoye jaina kano k jaane..
Asojhyo kosto hochhe tor jonye..cant to anything when all i want is to
just wrap you up in my breast...

Love u good night..putting my phones off as am not in any balanced
state tonight anymore..
Cant take the pain anymore..
Love you
you just take care
i dont have anything else to say love

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment