Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shona

Khub kosto hochhhe re Jaanu..aktto barabari level e
bhalo lagche naa akfota..feeling so devastated..nothing happened in particular but am feeling like sinking down and down in melanchloia...
Is this depression?? I have no idea..
I feel this is denial of life altogether

Health is fine..barring the neck pain..
Actually missing you so much every micro-moment that my whole being is refusing everything myself around!!!

Everymoment I am dying to talk to you..but I know I need to wait -wait and wait..and wait...

Wait to talk
Wait to walk
Wait to meet
Wait to greet
Wait to love
Wait to be your of
Wait to hold
Wait to unfold
Wait to share
Wait to care
Even to wait to worry
Or show my fury
Wait to be with you before I die someway somewhere ..I have no idea how when where thats gonna be possible..but I can only wait as of now..

The frequency of meeting or talking to you or even be 30 mins excusively with you is becoming so very bleak with each passing day that slowly a very deep deep sense of insecurity and lifelessness is engulfing me from all sides and am not able to pull myself up from that inspite of maximum effort!!!

Love You Baby
Do Take Care
Missing you so very much..dying to talk to you
Love You
Your's and only yours'

No comments:

Post a Comment