Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jaanuuu

Baby, ki korcho... Ei firlam ei matro...
Khub klanto lagche...
First exam was not bad, not excellent either...
But the second one was really very bad... Little worried about flunking... Hope that would not ne the case... Wish your love some luck....
How was your day? How is your health?
What you did the entire day? Studied? Went out some where? Slept ? Took some rest?

I missed you all the time... Khub kotha bolte eecha korche sara din... Khub beshi kore... But jani , I have to wait for some more hours beforee I get to hear your melancholic voice....

Love you so very much Baby... Your my love, your are my life....

Take care...

1 comment:

  1. Nothing of that sort will happen..You would pass if not with flying colors but definitely with substantial marks..
    You can never fail..
    Am very sure of that..more than me my love is so sure of that..

    But tomar level e na o hote paare..after all what all you are going thru..any other person in your place would have crumbled down..

    Keep fighting love..and surely you will win

    ReplyDelete