Saturday, October 29, 2011

Someday Sunday

Yes another lloooong drab horrible torturing sunday..
Ami konodin shorir kharap bolina but aj sotti shorir ta kharap..
Kal sara raat jege...chitkar chacamichi 99.99% monologues..but ghum to
ar hoyna..hence bhor 5 ta obdi du chokher pata ak korte parini.. It
was only when the shouting of alcoholism ceased i took an alprax and
sought help from the medicine....
Aj asombhob matha ghorachhe n tremendous neck pain...

As u said its phase 4 of the cycle when he tried to be to be v v
hunkydory n i protested vehemently that the fight broke out...
Anyway...this is my day to day life ....kobeo mukti pabo kina ba adow
konodino pabo kina janinaa...
But i will still grit my teeth n bear this hooliganism till such time
i dont have a new home if at all ever i can have only n only to
protect my baby...
She will be nowhere without my shade..

I just wish against all my wishes that the new company has frequent
travels short but frequent to get some taste of freelancing life...

U also take care...dont strain much ...your head injury needs a lil
rest and destressing..
Try give some

dont worry much abt me i will sustain somehow..at presesnt we are in
the deepest of darkest shades from every possible angle and need to
withstand each n every bit of it without any ray of hope near or
distant...
I cant even dare dream of a sunday someday when i will sleep the
entire sturday snug in ur arms and wake up cuddling in your arms on a
pristine sunday..
Love and only love you and love only you

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment