Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I can feel you Someplace Else



Last night as the moon
Past by the galaxy and shone
In a silvery radiance
I felt dizzy in a trance
I heard you there calling my name
I could feel your aura in the silhoutted frame
You calling me in the most ardourous voice
Deeply penerating in a mystifying grace
I searched for you every corner
But alas I didnt find you anywhere
Writing in pain..I waited and waited
Waiting for you tossing in bed
The Moon passed by I watched it alone
Travelling across the starlit horizon
Every tiny cell of of myexistence
Pinning for your loving embrace
But then as I was on the verge of life and death
Someone from a distance gave back my breath
Did touch my heart
When everything was falling apart
And I could bear it no more -unbearable
He came to save me like a Gurdian Angel
Whispering soft words of love in my ear
From an unfathomable distnace so very far
Telling me not to search for you me in vain
In the universe external again and again
But to take a deep dive inside my soul"
You will get him just inside you to cajole
To love to caress to protect you at length"
Imbibibing in me a deeper strength
I could feel you in implicit undefined ways
Experience you through all the six senses
Even when you are inaudible invisible intangible
I could simply feel you over me everywhere
Making erotic love with me in an exotic fervor
Taking my breath off in in silent pasionate kisses
That leaves me powerless and numb and mesmerizes
My thoughts.. In my life you dazzle like the star
And me like a radius of a circle a point mere
I try to reach you across the diamater
At all possible angles
You keep on encircling me in your love and care
Happy Anniversary my dear hubby
My best friend my sweetheart my souldmate my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment