Friday, June 10, 2011

Not feeling Like


Too intense a missing
Not at all feeling
Like doing anything
Words are failing
So will not be filling
The page with ailing
Thoughts having
No Meaning

A helluva negativity crowning
Every line of thinking
No way a positive fling
Is finding
A way inside my being

So stopping writing
As of now..will be resuming
If I find something
Later worth sharingFont size

You carry on the daily routing

Ensuring everything
Is as per regular planning
And somehow Giving
Your best to a shining
Performing, Rewarding
Result that would have
A Heart Rendering
Meaning for me

As if the flame

Of a little candle Lighting
My entire gloomy existing

Love you and take care





2 comments:

  1. Yesterday was bad... I was not able to take my sweetheart in such a intense pain... Wish You a better day today...
    Love you and missing you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love You too..
    How was your Day? Performance was of excellence?

    ReplyDelete