Sunday, June 5, 2011

Miss You behind the Glass Walls..



Missed You behind the glass wall..
When it was raining like a fall

My fingers tried to trace your lips
Your eyes your hands your entire physique
All alone -in monotony across the glass pane
While desperately craving or you
And hold on to you forgetting every pain

Rains are now mere distant drops of water
In my life carrying no further
The wish I used to cherish forever
To get drenched in rains to dance in prance
To get soaked in the chill and feel the romance

To be in the rainiest place and it started there
Missing some one so far ..in my life as if so near
Without any reasons my spirit of adventure
Longed for him more and more in a dire desire

To venture out together the lap of nature
To touch the rains the rapid the waterfalls
The hillocks the mountains the hailstorms
To run and plunge in the cascading water

Walk bare footed over the river bed
Rest below the bright sun under the tree shed
Take long walks interlocked hands shivering in mist
To feel the warmth of life over a breathtaking kiss

To drive crazily race the car fastest fast
Drink the water from the poolside river
Feast on a rugged mat in the open air
And rest powerless in grass bed when tired at last

I had no idea then whom my soul searched for
But something intrinsic told me he is just there
After a long drudgery of life he has come near
Who thinks identical, with an equal sense of venture

He who can appreciate ALL my thoughts in unison
In identical lines of thinking, without blinking
Would love to participate in all the escapades
To the midst of nature and even before I had known

Now when I know what my life was looking for
From endless journey of life in a dying fervor
I exactly know what LIFE can mean forever
When you are with your soul-mate together

I have given up altogether the passion of life
Because I miss him as a widowed wife
Lost him in the rule book of if s and but s
In monotone of Do's and Don't dying the most

Most pristine most intrinsic feelings
And in the process of deprivation
Process of ignoring your life partner
Process of nonchalance process of ignorance
Your fervent soul gets strangled forever

Now rains are no more RAINS to me I hate
The sound of them pouring down
Down my roof top rambling in the lawn
I shut down all the windows such that

I should never hear the rain drops patter
And never see the flowing water
My heart feels numb my ears dumb
My eyes are lost in haze in a mystic maze

But my daring soul never dies in spite
How hard I try to kill her to get respite
Still breathes for some one's embrace
To hold on to him from behind in surprise
And ask him for a rhythmic rain dance
When it again rains!!!

Life in some dying hope of a life
Of togetherness still accepts
The morbid existence in bitter tolerance
Even knowing the wait might never wait
Still beats for you in endless endurance

2 comments:

  1. Hope the performance was good today.. I have a feeling you could give your best.

    Missing you too painfully where are you??
    So far very far such that I can never reach you there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really not sure where am I.. what am I doing without you... Only thing I know that my heart is madly searching around for someone special.... Conscientiously, unconsciously and subconsciously..

    ReplyDelete