Thursday, June 9, 2011

What I find in YOU

Missing You so dearly
As if never missed before
With every passing moments
I miss YOU more

Each and every moment spent
In your magical togetherness
Is like life come back with a vigor
With a promise that Life and Love
Has some mystic power
Which can win over
Any other
Forces of the world together

You did sleep like a baby
With an unblemished innocence
Cuddling your face
Your eyes closed in a blissful interference
Of a passionate unfathomable strength
Which made you a Man back some seconds
And following that as you felt complete
Lost were you in dream like a baby within moments

I just love this baby inside you
A child left alone long time back
A baby who longs for some cuddling care
A baby who wants to sleep without fear

I love this husband in you
Who can love his wife more than her
Can combine passion with perfection
Can make her complete in possession
Can make her feel the proudest woman
And the most gracious wife ever

I love the artist inside You
Who can paint effortlessly
Anything and everything
And can bring out the artistic pursuit
In whatever he is seeing
Be it exotic or erotic

I love your creative bent of mind
Which can make me unwind
And can make me float on you
Every moment an irresistible liking
Wraps me and keeps me confined
To you in a blissfull remind

I love your unmatched intellect
Which is a complex task for the rest
Trying to be solved at best
Is just absolutely obvious and common sense
When comes to your test

I love the free flow friend in you
Who can talk for hours
Aimlessly taking me over
On any topic under sun moon star
And again the transition
Effortlessly from one form to another

I love each and every minute niceties
In which you make me feel loved
Every small gestures and guess
Every intricate details
Of love making and its innovative ways


I love my wild lover
Who can toss me like a feather
And fill me with overflowing nectar
While I feel like dying in an undying fervor
For ever and ever

I love to submit to you
Just as a Woman by nature
Feels complete when her
Man conquers her in a vigor
A passion which is killing an ardor
Which is overpowering over and over


You are my MAN
A complete Man
By all means
My dream mate
My soul mate
My life is defined in your vision
Just for whom I have waited always
You fill up my senses
You make my nights and days
You make my life LIFE in all ways

No comments:

Post a Comment