Sunday, May 29, 2011

Helpless Slumber

You would wake up before time
Lest I would wait like a statue
To ensure you rest on me
After long hours of fatigue

But I know ..how helplessly I
Fall asleep on your chest
Over the slightest predicament
Giving on you ALL my weight ...

I don't even remember time
I hold on you like a tiny chyme
In the chandelier,, as you softly
Whisper loving words or just look at me
In a reassuring silence
That you are always there for me

And long after I wake up
From that deep deep slumber
I found you exactly the way
I have left you ....

But the smile on your lips have broadened...
And deeper in your eyes the contentment..
Because no matter
How severely stiff you have been
Carrying me for endless hours
In the same awkward manner..
You have seen me sleeping...
Sleeping peacefully.. like a baby
A sleep which none other than you can bestow!!!

And then??
Then as I get up from the
Silhouette of the dreamland
In those mystique midnight expand
You carry me seamlessly
To an unknown state of ecstasy

A peaceful mind a refreshed soul
Discovers an eerie suffocating love
Mesmerizing her Bewildering her
In a frenzied euphoria in your embrace
Locked in each others arms and fragrance
We get to discover each other once more

From soft light cadence of composing caress
To frenzied art of love in a wild frantic madness

Not even thinking once of yourself
How cramped you have been like a shelf
Carrying me till such time I wake up from my sleep
You reassure me when I open my eyes
That you love me -with the delicate kiss
That You love me beyond anything else

Not by speaking the words that
Could have a mention
But by avid manifestation
Of a reinforcing love
In the most natural way
The way in which love has known
Its age-long celebration..

I miss desperately you Eosin...miss all these moments.. all these gestures of yours..which you have never ever spoken to me..also I have not mentioned verbally to you... but I have seen all of these in your eyes deep-rooted,, and felt with my eyes when they did meet yours with complete surrender!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment