Friday, June 3, 2011

Neither Right Nor Wrong.. Love for You Stroneger than Strong

You said you loved him. That rips me apart. But at least gives me the comfort that whatever you did; you did it for love not lust.


Eosin.. yes that time I had loved him .
Its not lust for sure... but also not love in true format which I got to know after I came in touch with YOU --YOU who became the alchemist and gifted me the entire perspective of Love and Life..and that's why I am over protective about YOU.....

I know you will not agree..but between that time and present I know for sure.. my love for you is unmatched unparalleled.

YOU ARE MY FIRST LOVE because LOVE happens ONLY ONCE in LIFETIME

The only LOVE I have ever possess for some one ever in my life is You...
I have got to know the definition of love and life together from you..which was very very hazy for me ..and you have taken me to that level of deep-rooted understandingof .....LOVE which is a very very pristine feelings..realizing from core..and it CAN HAPPEN ONLY ONCE

Yes I know that I’m not the only one in your life anymore. All the experiences with you, which are so very divine for me, they are probably only mere repetition for you.


Wrong...very very wrong.. All those feelings not actions which I have waited with my entire life to submit to some magical some divine feelings very very strongly from deep within..happened ONLY with you.. ..
I fell in in love with YOU and nature participated in that celebration..

Yes the actions might be repetitive ...not the intrinsic feelings... That came to me as the UNIQUE Gift of Life through your hand your friendship your vision your dream your closeness your protection your love your care
...

Trust me..if you can... I was waiting for this all my life.. took wrong steps yes..in search of this feelings in quest of this divine emotions..and yes if you are not wrong once you will not know what you have been searching for..

So I did found you at last...and the journey ends here..with ONLY YOU -YOU- YOU and YOU


You are my only friend to whom I run to for solace. I thought I’m your only friend whom you miss, but I was probably wrong. So be it.

Again wrong Eosin..You are my ONLY friend who understands me to the deepest and reverse is also true.. No one in this worlds cares for you or knows YOU more than I do..
You are and will always be my best friend for whom I can bet my life.. (read friend not love)..

If I have written something out of my crippled mind of feeling loved every time (as we discussed) please don't hurt me further by rebuking it..An illness takes time to be cured..
Yes you are hurt for my attitude..very very hurt....probably I have lost you forever..But give me a chance...and be sure now you possess my mind my soul my body
absolutely unscathed..
Its not my credit..You have gifted this new ME to Me for YOU a new Me which is untouched and
purified in the fire of enunciation and LOVE!!!




Now I know remembering your special name by someone is more precious for you than all my Birthday gifts that I have prepared for you with my love and care. How easily you can say that you ran to someone because you were pushed by me? Is my love so fragile? Yes may be.


Again wrong!!!! If your love is fragile....then there is no Love left for anyone to define..
It was my crippled mind..my mistake my erroneous...my emotional insecurity..my weakness which drove me unjust drove me impulsive drove me wrong.
DO NOT UNDERMINE YOU.... I cannot take it..

Just be assured for the rest of your life...ALL YOUR GIFTS which evolved out of your creativity are my most POSSESSED and TREASURED jewels ...My last wish would be If I die before you and you get to know I wish if you can cremate along with my dead body...such that I ONLY possess them for ever and ever..

I cannot part with the feelings that I am not the only owner of your creativity..
Your gifts are more valued to me even more than anything else in my life more than my life.They carry YOUR CREATIVITY for me...I die for it..



If you have ever loved me, please prove me wrong.
Prove me that I cannot doubt your commitment towards me.

You will never ever get a chance to even raise a brow my commitment towards you.. I am already DEAD without you and having lost your trust..If am again existing..its only because life has given the rarest chance to stand up to your expectation and that you were NOT wrong in judging me...and that you are UNIQUE in my life..

If you have ever loved me, prove me right.
Prove me that I have chosen the gem of a person with the golden heart.


I don't know whether I am a gem of a person or not but surely I have a golden heart coz that heart is completely golden being filled with pure 24K love .You are not wrong!!

My past actions were wrong but not my feelings for you.. when I have told you "What I felt with you is UNIQUE I meant every word of it" ...its very very rare very very special and life defining for me..
I had been waiting for YOU with all my life..the road of life at one time was wrong..



If you have ever loved me, please prove me wrong.
Prove me that you love for me is unmatched.


Its not about matching Eosin.. You cant compare like this .. My love for you is just LOVE in its purest format of 120% love... its not about being unmatched.. Its about pristine..unparallel


If you have ever loved me, prove me right.
Prove that Your love for me is unique.

I know its UNIQUE from deep down below...Only time can prove it.. you will get to know yourself and you will come and tell me that.. Don't go by my words this time....
Anything for you...

If you have ever loved me, please prove me wrong.
You have never shared the same feeling with anyone else.

You are wrong!! Its not about sharing same feeling with anyone else..
Its about what I feel for you is exactly what I have waited for with my entire life...
When I have come to know it from beneath I have lost you to my misdeeds..of a diseased mind
But I am also sure you yoursef will come and tell me someday someway.."Yes baby what you feel for me is really distinct exceptional the suffocating love in purest format..which I have waited for.".


If you have ever loved me, prove me right.
No one ever touched you like the way I did.

No one ever touched me like you did.. You touched my soul my body ,my heart my mind together in unison which is the rarest combination which hardly any people get to know in their entire lifetime.I promise by my baby that when you have touched me..my entire existence has felt so virgin..and even today every time you touch me I feel the same...

If you have ever loved me, please prove me wrong.
Never felt so special in someone’s arms.

Its you Eosin who has proven that mental richness and physical richness come in unison...this is something I had never even known...I feel my life in your arms..and can make you feel Yourself in my heart...I know that
Its not special..its is IT ..It is Unique..

If you have ever loved me, prove me right.
You heart beats only for me.

I will not answer this... You can listen to my heart beats and get the answer for yourself..just bear with me for some time..

If you have ever loved me, please prove me wrong.
This is not just history repeating itself.

There is no history.. It was my mental dis balance.. which you have cured!!!
If I am living for someone its for my love for my best friend for YOU.....
And I am sure before I die I will spend some portion of my life sitting on your lap...and whispering love in your ears..such that you are tired of me..

You are my first love..as love can happen only once..the end of this quest for feeling true love came late very late but better late than never


If you have ever loved me, prove me right.
No one would ever be able to love you more than I do.

I do NOT Care about others!!! I know for sure YOU LOVE me Eosin..and losing your love is the most scary feelings for me..if you stop loving me,,,Your love is more important to me than my life..
But yes even if you do not love me someday ....just keep in mind I will not take my life anymore but would respire only for YOU..
I would wake up in the morning breathing YOU and retire at night missing you...for my entire life..

You have asked for time, but I have already given you my entire lifetime. I’ll wait, rather wafting for you., My love, who is only mine, forever and ever and ever and ever…..

I didnt understand this part "I’ll wait, rather wafting for you."..
You need not wait for me...wait for getting to know my love for you...
Love is a feelings which is beyond all manifestations ....You will get to know someday what you mean to me...intrinsically feel it and You will tell me "Baby I cant take your love anymore"

You are my life (my life which has left me long before was a your first gift to me) my everything....I asked time.. to heal you of the deep wound I have hurled on you...
not for me..such that you be sure of the truth..

You are my FIRST LOVE my ONLY LOVE and UNIQUE
You are YOU in my life.. You are My Life!!!


I just want to prove to you with time that whatever I have said to you are TRUTH..not blank statements..

My feelings for you and how I have felt with you at every incident of first kiss first rain dance first holding hands first embrace the meaning of PASSION for which I was always to desperate everything everything were like for the first time in my life when it was with YOU..And when I say this trust me ... my feelings for you are scratch less and surface from very deep corners of my heart...

Just bear with me for sometime.. do not go by words..
You will not lose!! and you will take pride in yourself are not a bad judge of characters!!

Sometimes you lose midway to win the jackpot


...I am dying here because I know for sure.. You are in PAIN...and know not how to reach you
And I am getting mad as I am not able to take care of you...because I know no one can ever take care of you more than I can..

This was also unknown to me before..that I can be a CARING loving WIFE..
The very meaning of Caring I have felt only with YOU...

1 comment:

  1. I took 4 hours to write this as I was pouring my heart out and words failing me every line..

    Khub khub kosto hochhe tor jonnye..I know not blog but all you need at this time when you have written this bitten in pain is a tight hug and my eyes doing the speaking for me...

    Khub beshii kosto hocchee Eosin.. trust me not for me being far off from you..but knowing you are in pain because of me!!!!

    ReplyDelete