Wednesday, June 1, 2011

You are Sweet am Not-E

Iff we have studied together
Perhaps we are doing now though very far
Not in this manner
But being with each other

Am sure I would have thereafter
Chosen the topics being lighter
And delegate the most complex chapter
To You with a smiley of wicked laughter

While you strive harder
To get into the crux of the matter
With solid brainstorming endeavour
I would have simply lied over
On Your back and murmer
With excitement, as if a thriller
I am reading, and whisper
Words of love in your ear.. :))

Disturbing you with a feather
Or seeking attention without a pointer
Making faces and funny gesture
Giving goosebumps and make you shiver

Disturbing yes but I would have
Done in an art to bother
You till such hour
You get up and overpower
Me and take me off and render
Me powerless in your vigour

First desperately and then surrender
As you cannot hurt me ever
In a softer lighter composure
Making me numb and a tired creature

Such that I get into a fast slumber
Helplessly and you being smarter
Resume your studies further
And when I get up later
I also get to study in rocking fear

But you being the best husband ever
Would let me study in peace and never :))
Do the same like my naughty behavior
And hug me and love with utmost care
:)))

Am in Cloud Chapter 1 its 10 past 1
Where are you my dear?
Studying alone in isolation
Or with someone in a joint venture??

2 comments:

  1. Retiring for the day
    After a long long way
    Into another sleepless night
    A Tired and weary sight
    And the fight
    Continues without any say
    As it might be true but not right
    To write
    How I would miss you in my plight
    As I do not belong to you anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, didn't Study...
    Not able to do anything...
    Feeling very restless...
    Will try today...
    All the very best for cloud...
    You will mesmerize...

    ReplyDelete