Saturday, June 4, 2011

Neither Right Nor Wrong--Its Love which was Hurt and its Love who would smile the last


Eosin...
I could see you in brutal agony
Which ripped apart - your heart
And kept me numb tossing in pain
As I was so sure of that

A tight hug a gentle kiss on your forehead
Could have taken you out of the shell
In which you have crept, a sheild which you made
To fight all alone all the bruises from me
You shielded from the world but inside you bled.

You bled heavily and couldnot even share
'Coz YOU being YOU - you always care
More for me than your bleeding heart
I know you.. so dont try to act smart

But I feel restless coz over here
I am simply dying not able to bear
The fact that how did I hurt you there
Deep inside You..You who love and care
The most ... for me my dear
Do you think I can ever
Forgive me for that ...NEVER

Don't you dare Delete the blog..
I have kept a copy of the log

I will read it every time..I would need to
Punish my self And hurt me even more
Every day Every Time..
That's the minimum punishment I deserve from life


Waiting here with outstretched hands
To take you deep inside my heart
Such that you can sink deeper in your babies
And let them caress you as you want


Counting here every moment..
To just get your voice lent
To say something I don't know what
Something which can bring you comfort
If at all possible..to cure your wounded cut

Please push the black thoughts
Back of your mind...for tomorrow
As tomorrow would be a new day
A new way..which will bring shinning radiance
To You.. Put in your best
And outshine everyone in your excellence

I will wait till such time seen unseen
You come to me and I can take you in
Deep inside where YOU would reign
And make feel like the Queen

Perhaps I can never heal
The deep deep cuts will never seal
But I will know for sure
And those pains I must endure
For my Life for my Love so pure

You are the ONLY LOVE
Of my life in the very core
I say this without any 2nd thoughts
'Coz I know if this is life
This is it I was actually waiting for
You are the ONE who made my Life
And defining Love for your loving wife

And this is minimum reaction
Of the butchered pain
Trust me if you can I say again
I could never have dealt this
In a more comforting soothing way
Taking all the rotten wounds on YOU
And protecting me from the fire
Which is burning YOU ALIVE
In its engulfing flames

And you say ..to forgive You
What for..?? for taking all the pains on YOU
And bearing with me..when you are dying inside
I end up admiring you more and more
You are really really gifted know for sure
Made of some unknown elements
Which only Mother nature knows...
Some radicals some elements just imparted in YOU

2 comments:

  1. The image with the Post is WOW... Love it... So is the quote on it...
    And on your writing, I can't comment...
    I know just one thing, You are who loves me the most...
    Blind in love, always tries to hide all my mistakes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you stupid, nothing is burning me alive... Only the imposed distance from you is killing me.... Making me do abnormal things... Missing you… Just want to see you again… want to see your smile, which makes me feel alive…

    ReplyDelete