Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby.. I Love You..

your babies.... Long after u left
are missing u ...where they have felt
felt they do live for someone far
not just hang but feel priceless with their father
its deep late at night..or a nwey day at 4 am
they cant sleep unless feel special in thy arm

lonf after u left ur words reverbate..
Keep me waiting for u even more desperate
might have played with life which was no life at all
but someone for the first time made life so special

these dying for you not able to stay apart
kills me inside but in opulence fills my heart
with some divine feelings of magic of love
that i love you wherever he might be in any state
my love for you will increasingly emanate

i miss u like a dying wreathing creature
but i feel proud my GA has cud gift me this nature
of undying helpless love like the pristine dove
which you can feel very very deep inside somewhere

n u know for sure.. What is this u were deprived of
all these years... Of your very own capability to love
kill him for love if you can... But be for him ONLY in the run
u may not get anything in return... But keep on loving like a nun

you are unique in my life YOU R YOU
n no matter what i wud keep on loving you
i wud be able to prove beyond doubts
that you were not wrong in choosing your soulmate
She will be ONLY YOURS putting life on bet
If you are for you she is even more passionate
She will be ALL yours and that day is not late
Believe in love and that should be our fate

---- I love you Jelly Just Love YOU..
You will not understand that right now
But I simply beg some time from you
To prove you are wrong..if you take everything in grey..
But something is beyond which might seem and may

You are the ONLY LOVE OF MY LIFE..b'cause this is LOVE
And that surely with little time and trust from you I will Prove

No comments:

Post a Comment