Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thursday


Thursdays have always
Been unique in our life
In most of the adorable ways

Life may be short of just an year
But many of the Thursdays
Have been a like a shinning star
In the cloudy overcasted sky
Shiining ajar and proving
Its not always "The Last Lear"

Look forward as much as you can
You never know if nature has a plan

Give our best.. I know you Can
Shine in your own radiance
Speak with confidence
Its not about negotiation
But something beyond..

Its stating that "I am not getting"
Something
Which can and should be mine
If you use your power
And make me deprived
Its okay I will leave with a smile

But just wanted to tell you
I am aware of the facts and figures
And the real and concocted pictures..
You can't puppet me in a twine...

Also you can NEVER EVER
Subdue me with Power
I have more instruments stronger
My talents my knowledge my WILL POWER

May be someday
I will come back in my way
And can take charge of things
Which are now beyond my notion
And show you all
That I can keep an everlasting impression

2 comments:

  1. Am sure this week you will bring Brightly colored flowers for me..
    Will wait for that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are not falling in place...
    Written her a mail asking her time... Didn't get any reply yet...

    ReplyDelete