Sunday, July 3, 2011

Always You

This is heaven for me if not for anyone else!!!

Every time I be in your embrace
You take me to heaven a far away place
When we would just walk hand in hand
Transformed in timelessness in never never land

Whenever I look into your deep penetrating eyes
I start getting inside a set of fluttering butterflies
My heard whispers your name and skips a beat
And our lips over lips do passionatley meet

You are always there in top of my mind
Your loving face is all that it can find
I wake up in the morning you in my thought
My lonely sole retires at night and its you it sought

I think of you every moment everyday
I know we will be together someday someway
Its just a temporary attraction they all say
And with a little time it will go away

Sadly we also had somewhere the same point to make
To save the sanity of mankind which would otherwise break
Break everything to peices, and defame the feeling
The wounded sould without the slightest healing

They all say we are wicked and dumb clever and foolish
They insist we should enact they way they wish
As if they have captivated our entire being as a whole
But they never know they cannot dominate our soul

And like the phoenix our love will always be born
Be it tattered by wolves and to pieces being torn
All my heart forver could ever do
Is tell you that no matter what I would always love YOU

2 comments:

  1. wow... Once again... I'm so prouder of the talent my Sweety has.... I love and admire your effortless gift of expression in black on white... I love you more and more eachtime I read your writings... I feel like reading your creations all the time... It makes me refreshed... Just love it, as much as I love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are on the other side and this makes me sad and happy together..
    As I long to rush to you crossing the virtual barrier
    But alas I cant !!
    But happy to know you are there for me in the oppsite corner for ever and ever
    And thats my stance!!

    ReplyDelete