Sunday, July 3, 2011

Did you read all the comments?








No I did not
Till such time I became the blogger
Was not being able to be here..

Being nowhere with you where YOU were

I happened to be with you everywhere

Just the way you love to carry me

Whereever you go.. me clutching your shoulder

And you lacing my waistline

Holding each other tightly together

Weary and fatigued yearning to rest

But the sleep has long time left

Eyes are tired red and sore


But they cant cradle the sleep anymore

As I miss the best pillow of your chest

Where I can get the peaceful solace

And your fingers digging deep in place

Inside my hairline feathering my face

Other hand pulling me to you closest

With every stronger loving embrace

Suffocated in love numb all my senses

I sleep like a baby in pin drop silence



1 comment:

  1. Do you agree with first line of the blog Always You.. do you agree?

    ReplyDelete