Saturday, July 9, 2011

you dont know

you just d'ont know eosin how much i love you..and how like an alchemist you make each moment of my life shinning gold... each moment i discover with you a new shade of love.. just it happened once more... will tell u later.. also the story is magical.. may be stupid but the author is reiteratng exact same lines we have always shared unknowingly... may b in much composed ways... LOVE is really the most beautiful most enduring most overwhelming most powerful feelings... and love can never be separated from lovemaking.. its the most obvious and most beautiful manifestation of the most angelic feelings...AND I WILL ALWAYS WHISPER TO YOU EARS EARNESTLY... I LOVE YOU EOSIN.

2 comments:

  1. Love You my Baby... What are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling excited to hear the incidence from you... Yes, I have also felt the same thing, the classic literature tells the same set of lines and stories which we experience in love life of US... May be there is a homogenous language of True love across the world... Which is beyond the boundaries of Time and Space... I Love You Baby...

    ReplyDelete