Friday, July 8, 2011

I want YOU

I want to live with you.
I want to live in an apartment decorated with pictures of us.
I want to wake up every day by your side.
I want to kiss your lips and whisper Good Morning in your ears.
I want to prepare our breakfast together.
I want to make you laugh in the morning.
I want to put strawberries in your mouth.
I want to tell you how much I love you.
I want to take you to shower in my arms.
I want to brush our teeth with a single brush.
I want to slip my hands through every part of your body.
Before I go to work, I want to pull your hand and kiss you all over.
I want to think of you until time to go home.
I want to call you and ask if everything is fine.
I want to take home something you like to eat.
I want to get home and kiss you all over again.
I want to caress you for long long time.
I want to take a shower with you once more.
I want a cup of tea made by you.
I want to eat in your hand.
I want to watch television hugging you.
I want to carry you to bed for a passionate love.
I want to sleep smelling your neck.

I want YOU.

4 comments:

  1. oh eosin how could you write this...just my lines.. Only you have put it so vividly... Much lovlier heart rendering way...i dont know if i love you moreor miss you more.... But i know i miss every moment of my sensitivity i i miss my life with you... N u know the punishment of ignoring our love is to we would love more everyday n die each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your endless, overflowing, dissolving love makes me wish like this... And I have only written those wishes in black and white... I know if you write the same things, you would have written much much better... Whould have made it another classic to die for.... and that's the beauty of you... You never impose that superiority of your talent of writing on my lack of capability... You always give me a feel that I can also write for YOU, and you like it... Which makes me keep on trying... Because I know for sure, whatever I write, scraps, that will make you happy... And that is the only reason I try... Thanks for loving me and being the Love of my life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for loving me.. I really die for each n every shade of talent of you your versatality...as your name rightly suggests..n if u can write so well which is not ur core skill i imagine your drawings your sketches.. Your calligraphy.. Ur photography how they have rulled the world...if you have given them a chace to bllom.. Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Sweety Pie... Please be there for me and only me... I die on You Jaan...

    ReplyDelete