Saturday, July 9, 2011

Magical

again its magical ovetwhelming timing... the same time which i hate for being so late in each other's life.... but now when we r into it at wrong time... its the uncanniness of similar timing that leaves me awstruck... i was despserately missing you just to know what r you doing or where r you..so came to the only communicating media... and found u have alrdy left the same q... i am primarily missing you and if you ask of my physical presence i brought  my 2nd baby to timezone along with 2 other babies while always craving for my another baby....was suffocated WITHIN THE 4 ALIEN WALLS.. whr r u jaaanu?  

1 comment:

  1. love you no idea how much i do.... But missing you even more...not able to live a single moment apart...feeling like nauseating.... Starngled and lifeless without you... Cant concentrate in anything for even 5 mins..... Disintertested and totally distressed of all the moments when u r not there holding me...

    ReplyDelete