Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rain Yet Again:



Kiss me in the Rain
Rains and again yet
They are rushing down incessant
They know nowadays I hate
Rains for being so inconsiderate

When I want to be in his arms
And long to die in his embrace
But never can be close to him
We do not have an own open place

Why do they need to shower
Torrential ,killing my mind-power
Why do the sounds of thunder
Make me weaker and weaker

Weaker for my love who is so distant
When my soul craves to get drenched
Bathing in passionate togetherness
Soaked in the mayhem of rain-droplets

I want him to kiss me ..Kiss me right now
Right here
I don't want to hear
Any reasons what so ever

I want him to make wild love to me
The most passionate one ever
Lying under the waterfall like sky
Right now right here

Could he ever come to me
Or one lifetime wait will
Go just in vain
Like goes through the drain
Most water drops of rain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment