Friday, July 8, 2011

Everything

No, the evening was NOT real .... It can't be... As you are not real in my life... You are just the sweetest dream that I can ever dream of....
Together that place was so magical... All our moves made the place illuminated... But once you turned your back to me and disappeared, leaving me in utter loneliness, the same place turned out to be the most suffocated one... That's the magic of you in my life....
Why should I be statue or enter into shell? I was so very happy that I got rid of you.... Enjoying my life once your were gone.... Only that people around was complaining 'What's wrong with you? You are not at all in this world. Any problem?'.... Silly people... They can't see that how happy I was because you were gone, after such few magical moments of celebration of LIFE and LOVE....
How are you? I'm fine... Your DOG if little hurt, but enjoying that pain... That is the only proof that the evening was real, not a dream and it got a chance to enter into it's most desired place...
Love You.... Missing You like Hell.... Take care....

2 comments:

  1. its hurting...wont comment on this... Just love you...dying to be with u...in ur arms in ur aroma... Will stick to you all my life like a fly in sugary honey.. Love you honey

    ReplyDelete